Fill & submit the contact form below.
FACILITY INFORMATION & RULES
The Edge Sports Complex
2733 Rayford Rd
Spring, TX 77386
- PARKING– There is limited parking in front of the facility, and we usually have a full parking lot. We DO have parking BEHIND our facility. Parking is NOT permitted in the strip mall parking lot that serves the veterinarian’s office, nails salon, Papa John’s and Tewbeleaux’s. YOUR CAR WILL BE TOWED IF YOU PARK IN THIS AREA. Please adhere to parking signs outside of our facility’s parking lot. Parking IS permitted in the Christian Brother’s parking lot as well as the Kids R Kids parking area. There is also parking in the back of the facility.
- ENTRY FEE– There is a $5 entry fee for all adults. Children from 6-17 and seniors over 60 are $3. Children 5 and under, players and coaches are free.
- WORK TEAMS– Coaches are expected to ref when assigned. Please bring a whistle. Check out with the tournament director before leaving the tournament to make sure your playing/officiating assignments are completed.
- SEATING– Although we have bleachers, we encourage those who wish to bring their own seating (“camp chairs”) to do so, as there is limited space on the bleachers.
- FORMAT– Varies from tournament to tournament. Check the schedule online for complete details on AES.
- CONCESSIONS– NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK allowed inside the building or on the sport court except water bottles for the players. We have a full concessions stand available throughout the day. TAILGATING is NOT allowed at our facility. We have upgraded our concessions stand that includes freshly grilled items like paninis, grilled cheese, cheese quesadillas, hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, salad bowls and wraps; smoothies all day & breakfast sandwiches and muffins for breakfast as well! We think you’ll love it! Credit card minimum order is $15.00.
- PRO SHOP– We will be selling t-shirts and gear in our pro shop at the front entrance. Stop by to check out what we have to offer!
- PLAYING SURFACES– Only players and coaches are permitted on the sport surfaces during tournaments. This is a USAV safety rule and is also designed to keep our sport court surfaces in good condition. We have nets surrounding the playing surface, so this helps, but please remind your team. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to this safety rule by walking around the courts on the concrete instead of passing through the middle. NO BALL HANDLING OR HORSEPLAY in the hallways outsides of the courts!
- CHECKOUT PROCEDURE– Please make sure you checkout with the tournament director before leaving the tournament for the day, just to be sure you are done playing or scoring.